Sheltered Housing Supervisor
The Abbeyfield Society are a national charity helping to alleviate loneliness and isolation in older people by providing companionship in our supported housing accommodation, retirement apartments and care homes.
This is a brilliant opportunity for people who would be interested in joining our organisation, to support our Sheltered Housing property in Muswell Hill. If you are looking for a flexible rewarding role to fit around you, Abbeyfield would love for you to join us.
Various part-time and full-time positions. No paid kitchen experience needed, we are looking for people that enjoy cooking for family or friends to cook a tasty lunch and lighter tea in the late afternoon evening. Training will be given by our friendly and supportive team.
You can never underestimate the power a friendly face and a home cooked meal has on someone’s day. This is a varied role, with resident wellbeing at the forefront of what we do.
Our ideal candidates will have the following qualities
- A cheerful and friendly demeanour
- Enjoys being creative in the kitchen
- Good sense of humour
- Understand the needs of older people
At Abbeyfield, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Some of our benefits include:
- An excellent work/life balance, with family friendly policies
- Competitive rates of pay*
- Enhanced holiday entitlement for long service
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a colleague' scheme
- Pay progression within role
- Menopause Friendly accredited workplace
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Eligibility for a Blue Light card, with huge savings
You can find out more about what makes working for Abbeyfield great using the link below
Rewards and benefits of working at Abbeyfield | Careers at Abbeyfield
We look forward to hearing from you
*The rates advertised above will apply from 1st April 2023. Should you begin working for us before this date, a lower rate will apply temporarily. This will be discussed with you prior to interview.
The Abbeyfield Society