Night Senior Care Assistant - Westall House
About Westall House:
Westall House is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ residential care home that provides care for older people in attractive and comfortable surroundings. Situated in the picturesque village of Horsted Keynes, our home benefits from beautiful views of the countryside. Our home has been carefully designed and modernised to provide a high standard of accommodation and includes a variety of 18 single ensuite bedrooms.
The rates advertised will apply from 1st April 2023. Should you begin working for us before this date, a lower rate will apply temporarily. This will be discussed with you prior to interview.
The Role of Night Senior Care Assistant:
- Our Night Senior Care Assistants sit at the heart of what we do. As the recognised leader on a shift, you'll have overall responsibility for regular monitoring of the health, care and social needs of our residents.
- Preparation, implementation and review of their personal care plans, including the administering of medication.
- You'll supervise, support coach and develop other team members, and liaise with people involved in resident's care, as well as with the residents themselves. Put simply, you'll ensure residents' needs and wishes are at the centre of the care we provide.
- As the Senior Care Assistant on that shift, you will take the lead when staff or residents need help, such as in the event of an emergency.
Pay & Benefits:
At Abbeyfield, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Our many benefits include:
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
- Opportunity to obtain Blue Light Card discounts.
- You must be an experienced Care Assistant, ideally with a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or be committed to working towards this.
- As a Care Team Leader, you must be able to demonstrate good organisation and staff management skills. You'll already be skilled in writing and updating Care Plans, and competent in the administration of Medication.
- Most of all, you'll be passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to our residents, their families and friends.
How to apply:
If you think this sounds like you, please click the link NOW to upload your CV and covering letter, to be considered for interview.
The Abbeyfield Society