Night Care Team Leader - Pratt House
A purpose built care facility located in Amersham, Pratt House offers care and support to the elderly in a warm and welcoming setting.There is a spacious garden filled with beautiful flowers and ample seating so residents can enjoy the fresh air and relax in the outdoors whilst catching up with family and friends. Essentially you will be joining a fantastic team, in a well supported home with great culture and core values.
This vacancy for Night Care Team Leader is par time, for 22 hours per week.
Our Night Care Team Leaders sit at the heart of what we do. As the recognised leader on a shift, you'll have overall responsibility for regular monitoring of the health, care and social needs of our residents, plus the preparation, implementation and review of their personal care plans, including the administering of medication.
You'll supervise, support coach and develop other team members, and liaise with people involved in resident's care, as well as with the residents themselves. Put simply, you'll ensure residents' needs and wishes are at the centre of the care we provide. Also, as the Night Care Team Leader that shift, you will keep a cool head and take the lead when staff or residents need help, such as in the event of an emergency.
You must be experienced in a caring role, ideally with a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or be committed to working towards this. As a leader of a team, you must be able to demonstrate good organisation and staff management skills. You'll already be skilled in writing and updating care plans, as well as competent in the administration of Medication. Most of all, you'll be passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to our residents, their families and friends.
Pay & Benefits:
In return for your commitment as a Night Care Team Leader at Pratt House, we offer many benefits, including:
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Meals provided on shift
- DBS check and uniform provided
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Medical cashback scheme allowing costs of medical expenses (dental, opticians and much more) to be claimed back
- Opportunity to apply for a 'Blue Light Card' offering you discounts in various shops and restaurants etc
- Shop and save vouchers.
If you would like a role within a home that genuinely cares for its staff team, as well as residents we would love to hear from you!
The Abbeyfield Society