Night Care Team Coordinator - Speedwell Court
Speedwell Court is a beautiful, purpose built home that provides an exclusive setting and high quality residential and Dementia care to its elderly residents.
This role is for night shifts from 20:00 - 08:00, including every other weekend.
Our Night Care Team Coordinator's sit at the heart of what we do. As the recognised leader on a shift, you'll have overall responsibility for regular monitoring of the health, care and social needs of our residents, plus the preparation, implementation and review of their personal care plans, including the administering of medication.
You'll supervise, support coach and develop other team members, and liaise with people involved in resident's care, as well as with the residents themselves. Put simply, you'll ensure residents' needs and wishes are at the centre of the care we provide.
As the Night Care Team Coordinator on shift, you will keep a cool head and take the lead when staff or residents need help, such as in the event of an emergency.
Pay & Benefits:
At Abbeyfield, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Our many benefits include:
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
- Medical cashback scheme allowing costs of medical expenses (dental, opticians and much more) to be claimed back.
- Opportunity to apply for a 'Blue Light Card' offering you discounts in various shops and restaurants etc.
The rates advertised will apply from 1st April 2023. Should you begin working for us before this date, a lower rate will apply temporarily. This will be discussed with you prior to interview.
- You must be an experienced Care Assistant, ideally with a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or be committed to working towards this.
- As a leader of a team, you must be able to demonstrate good organisation and staff management skills. You'll already be skilled in writing and updating Care Plans
- You must also be competent in the administration of medication.
- Above all else, you'll be passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to our residents, their families and friends.
How to apply:
If you think this sounds like you, please click the link NOW to upload your CV and covering letter, to be considered for interview.
The Abbeyfield Society