Night Care Team Coordinator - Hill House
Hill House is a residential care home, set in the beautiful, picturesque Devon countryside. Boasting 30 rooms, Hill House provides residential and Dementia friendly care to its residents. There are stunning grounds and views, as well as a hairdressers on site, comfortable, homely rooms and a large communal lounge to relax in.
The rates advertised will apply from 1st April 2023. Should you begin working for us before this date, a lower rate will apply temporarily. This will be discussed with you prior to interview.
The Role of Night Care Team Coordinator:
- Our Care Team Coordinators sit at the heart of what we do. As the recognised Team Leader on a shift, you'll have overall responsibility for regular monitoring of the health, care and social needs of our residents.
- Preparation, implementation and review of their personal care plans, including the administering of medication.
- You'll supervise, support coach and develop other team members, and liaise with people involved in resident's care, as well as with the residents themselves. Put simply, you'll ensure residents' needs and wishes are at the centre of the care we provide.
- As the Night Care Team Coordinator on that shift, you will take the lead when staff or residents need help, such as in the event of an emergency.
Pay & Benefits:
At Hill House, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Our many benefits include:
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
- Medical cashback scheme allowing costs of medical expenses (dental, opticians and much more) to be claimed back
- Opportunity to obtain Blue Light Card discounts.
- You must be an experienced Care Assistant, ideally with a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or be committed to working towards this.
- As a Night Care Team Coordinator, you must be able to demonstrate good organisation and staff management skills. You'll already be skilled in writing and updating Care Plans, and competent in the administration of Medication.
- Most of all, you'll be passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to our residents, their families and friends.
How to apply;
If you think this sounds like you, please click the link NOW to upload your CV and covering letter, to be considered for interview.
The Abbeyfield Society