Night Care Assistant - Abbeyfield House
About Abbeyfield House:
Situated in the cultural suburb of New Malden and surrounded by areas of natural beauty, easy access to public transport links and a bustling high street nearby, Abbeyfield House is a purpose built Dementia Care Home. We offered tailored and personalised packages of care, 24 hours a day to up to 36 residents at any one time. Each resident will have a beautifully furnished ensuite room, with a spacious, sensory garden and communal areas to enjoy.
The rates advertised will apply from 1st April 2023. Should you begin working for us before this date, a lower rate will apply temporarily. This will be discussed with you prior to interview.
Your days as a Night Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. Importantly, as a Night Care Assistant you’ll help make them feel at home. You’ll be respectful of residents’ choices; their dignity and independence, always. You’ll also be integral to developing residents Care Plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
Pay & Benefits:
At Abbeyfield House, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Our many benefits include:
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
- Medical cashback scheme allowing costs of medical expenses (dental, opticians and much more) to be claimed back
- Access to apply for a 'Blue Light Card', offering discounts on things such as days out, restaurants and shops etc.
Don’t worry if you have no experience - we’ll provide you with all the training you need. What’s more important is that you have a natural calling to care. and you'll be passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to our residents, their families and friends.
Are you sensitive, empathetic and love to care for others? Do you enjoy building meaningful relationships and making a real difference? If that sounds like you, we think you’ll fit right in at Abbeyfield House! Whether you’re new to the world of care or looking to retrain, we’re looking for people to join our growing team of Night Care Assistants.
How to apply:
If you think this sounds like you, please click the link NOW to upload your CV and covering letter, to be considered for interview.
The Abbeyfield Society