We're committed to providing the highest standards of care; we believe that great care starts with great people. We are a warm, caring, medium-sized home with friendly staff.
- To ensure the clean and hygienic maintenance of the home.
- To clean all allocated rooms including furniture, fittings, fabric, carpets, and sanitary equipment.
- Report any malfunction of equipment or fittings that require maintenance or cannot be kept to standard through normal cleaning procedures.
- To comply with the cleaning schedule of the home to include a deep cleaning of rooms or areas on a rota basis.
- Ensuring the home complies with all health and safety regulations and infection control measures
Good time management, friendly and considerate towards our residents, a team player, diligent, hard worker, physically fit.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer;
- Comprehensive induction
- Training and continuing personal development
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension option
- Employee assistance programme
- A free uniform
- Free initial DBS Check
- Free staff meals when on duty
- Opportunities to earn £250 tax free via our ‘refer a friend’ scheme
- Competitive annual leave.
The Abbeyfield Society