Abbeyfield Fareham Society will be celebrating its 60th anniversary this year. This is a new and exciting position.
We have 16 residents in their studio apartments and pride ourselves on the delicious home cooked food we serve.
We are seeking the impossible! A warm and friendly person to who
- Has compassion and can communicate with the elderly
- The skills to lead and manage our small staff team,
- HR management,
- Understands Excel, accounting and budget management,
- Promote Abbeyfield Fareham to the wider community to ensure full capacity,
- Catering knowledge/experience an advantage,
- Health and Safety,
- Liaise with contractors,
- Be confident and able to manage any situation which may arise.
Each day is different and therefore you will need to be flexible.
Rewards & Benefits
Our staff are our biggest asset. We therefore offer:-
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Life Assurance
Free parking on site
A Great Place to Work
Based close to the centre of Fareham with parking on site, our two houses are joined with a large sun-lounge. We have all light oak furniture, well maintained facilities, and a brand new kitchen.
The Abbeyfield Society