Cook and Service Co-Ordinator
We are looking for people to join us at Sheltered Housing Service in Wednesfield.
16 hours per week - Two days covering Monday-Sunday working to a 4 week rota
What we want to know is....
- Are you a caring person and aware of the needs of older people?
- Can you cook a Sunday Roast from scratch?
- Are you able to switch on a computer?
If the answer is yes to all three questions, come and talk to us!
We are looking for someone to join our friendly team as Cook and Service Co-Ordinator, to provide delicious meals and bakes for a small number of residents. The other factors required for the role, will be taught on the job, through hands on training from a very supportive team and eaasy to follow e-learning.
What we can offer you:
- A great work/life balance with great job satisfaction
- Competitive Pay rates*
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Menopause Friendly accredited workplace
- Pay progression within role
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Eligibility for a Blue Light card, with huge savings
- A whole range of benefits and rewards
Why not hear what some of our existing staff have to say here
You are never too late to start a new vocation... Let's start your journey together!!
*The rates advertised above will apply from 1st April 2023. Should you begin working for us before this date, a lower rate will apply temporarily. This will be discussed with you prior to interview.
The Abbeyfield Society