Cleaner - Westall House
Set in the picturesque village of Horsted Keynes, Westall House provides outstanding care to its elderly residents. Westall House operates as a residential care home, with independent living apartments on site, as well as being Dementia friendly.
MONDAY-FRIDAY AND SCHOOL HOURS AVAILABLE!!
As one of our valued Housekeepers, you’re at the front line of care. We’re passionate about creating a lovely environment for our residents to enjoy. So you’ll help us keep our home clean and tidy for our residents and welcome our many visitors.
Every resident should enjoy a tidy and well maintained environment and clean laundry. Your role is key to this.
As a Housekeeper at Westall House, you will work within the cleaning and housekeeping schedules as set by the Home Manager or Housekeeping Manager. This varied role may include cleaning of the residents’ bedrooms, self-contained flats, the communal areas and offices. By keeping all kitchen and store areas clean, and following all hygienic practices you help protect our residents and keep them safe.
Pay & Benefits:
At Westall House, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Pay progression within role
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
- Medical cashback scheme allowing costs of medical expenses (dental, opticians and much more) to be claimed back
- Opportunity to obtain a "Blue Light Card", offering discounts in various locations.
Do you have high standards and like things to be neat and tidy? If that sounds like you, we think you’ll fit right in at Westall House! Whether you’re new to the world of care or looking for a new career, we’re looking for people to join our growing team of Housekeepers.
Don’t worry if you have no experience - we’ll provide you with all the training you need. Either way we would love to hear from you!
The Abbeyfield Society