We are looking for someone to join us at our retirement complex in Nottingham. The Firs Complex is just a short walk from the main shopping street in Sherwood, with plenty of places to eat and shops to grab a bargain.
What we want to know is...
- Do you have a background in light repairs and maintenance?
- Can you communicate confidently and prioritise your workload?
- Are you friendly, understand the needs of older people and enjoy being part of a team?
If the answer is yes to all three questions, come and talk to us!
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Caretaker, to undertake light maintenance jobs around the complex. Tasks include safety checks, decorating, light repairs and a spot of gardening. The other factors required for the role, will be taught on the job, through hands on training from a very supportive team and easy to follow e-learning.
What we can offer you:
- A great work/life balance with great job satisfaction
- Competitive rates of pay*
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a colleague' scheme
- Menopause Friendly accredited workplace
- Pay progression within role
- Child Care Vouchers
- Supportive leadership with amazing learning and career development opportunities, Professional Standards and Career Pathways
- Medical cashback scheme allowing costs of medical expenses (dental, opticians and much more) to be claimed back
- Enhanced holiday entitlement for long service
- Occupational sick pay
- Eligibility for a Blue Light card, with huge savings
- A whole range of benefits and rewards
You can find out more about what makes working for Abbeyfield great using the link below
Rewards and benefits of working at Abbeyfield | Careers at Abbeyfield
We look forward to hearing from you!
*The rates advertised above will apply from 1st April 2023. Should you begin working for us before this date, a lower rate will apply temporarily. This will be discussed with you prior to interview.
We reserve the right to close posts at any time, once we have received sufficient applications.
The Abbeyfield Society