Care Team Leader Nights
Care Team Leader
Kenton House is a small and friendly 11 bed care home offering high standards of care and accommodation to the elderly. Set within a pleasant area of Kenton, the home features bright and spacious interiors, with comfortable lounge areas and ensuite bedrooms. Views of the surrounding gardens can be enjoyed throughout the home, all year round.
You must be an experienced Carer, ideally with a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or be committed to working towards this. And as a leader of a team, you must be able to demonstrate good organisation and staff management skills. You'll already be skilled in writing and updating Care Plans, and competent in the administration of Medication. But most of all, you'll be passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to our residents, their families and friends.
Care Team Leader Responsibilities:
- The role will involve care monitoring, medication audit, handling complaints, updating care plans, service user feedback and all Care Assessments.
- You will be used to working with other multi-disciplinary agencies and negotiating the best care for your residents.
- Your role will also involve you monitoring housing related support.
- Duties also include carrying out appraisals, regular staff supervision, induction, investigations, disciplinary and grievances handling.
Care team leader requires;
- Team work! A happy team, makes for happy residents and a happy home
- Experience in care is an essential requirement for role, an NVQ3 in Social Care is also desirable
- Being able to communicate well along with a flexible approach
- You will also be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve.
At Abbeyfield, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Our many benefits include:
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
- Opportunity to obtain Blue Light Card discounts
How to apply
Please click the link and upload your CV and covering letter to be considered for interview
The Abbeyfield Society