Care Team Leader - Days
The Abbeyfield Society are a national charity helping to alleviate loneliness and isolation in older people by providing companionship in our supported housing accommodation, retirement apartments and care homes.
A purpose built care facility located in Amersham, Pratt House offers care and support to the elderly in a warm and welcoming setting.There is a spacious garden filled with beautiful flowers and ample seating so residents can enjoy the fresh air and relax in the outdoors whilst catching up with family and friends. Essentially you will be joining a fantastic team, in a well supported home with great culture and core values.
Care Team Leader
As a Care team leader you will plan, organize, delegate, arrange resources, and ensure the completion of the team's responsibilities. Be friendly and approachable as your team looks to you for clarity on what to do and what matters most. You will be confident and be able to look across the team and anticipate what will be needed in order to achieve the team's goals.
- Providing the best level of care to all residents in a way that promotes dignity, privacy, safety and independence
- Working with the Care Home Manager to ensure that systems and standards are maintained at a high quality level
- Providing support, motivation and supervision of Support Workers providing care
- Develop Care and Support Plans
- Organising rotas
- Reporting to Care Home Manager
Skills & Experience;
- NVQ 3 in social care
- Strong background within the health and social care sector
- Experience of staff supervision
- Good knowledge of National Minimum Standards and Regulations
- Strong leadership and team working skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Genuine passion for improving Standards of Care
- A great work/life balance
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Pay progression within role
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Eligibility for a Blue Light card, with huge savings
How to apply;
Please click the link NOW to upload your CV and covering letter and be considered for interview.
The Abbeyfield Society