Care Assistant - Pratt House
A purpose built care facility located in Amersham, Pratt House offers care and support to older people in a warm and welcoming setting. There is a spacious garden filled with beautiful flowers and ample seating, so residents can enjoy the fresh air and relax in the outdoors whilst catching up with family and friends. Essentially you will be joining a fantastic team, in a well supported home with great culture and core values.
Your days as a Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. Importantly, as a Care Assistant you’ll help make them feel at home. You’ll be respectful of residents’ choices; their dignity and independence, always. You’ll also be integral to developing residents Care Plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
Pay & Benefits:
At Pratt House, we are committed to rewarding our staff for their hard work. Our many benefits include:
- Competitive pay, benchmarked annually.
- 31 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Unlimited opportunities to earn £500 via our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
- Medical cashback scheme allowing costs of medical expenses (dental, opticians and much more) to be claimed back
- Access to apply for a 'Blue Light Card', offering discounts on things such as days out, restaurants and shops etc.
Don’t worry if you have no experience - we’ll provide you with all the training you need. What’s more important is that you have a natural calling to care. and you'll be passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to our residents, their families and friends.
Are you sensitive, empathetic and love to care for others? Do you enjoy building meaningful relationships and making a real difference? If that sounds like you, we think you’ll fit right in at Abbeyfield House! Whether you’re new to the world of care or looking to retrain, we’re looking for people to join our growing team of Care Assistants.
How to apply:
If you think this sounds like you, please click the link NOW to upload your CV and covering letter, to be considered for interview.
The Abbeyfield Society